Welding products and technologies
MEXIMPEX SRL distributes in Romania the following welding products and systems:
• Arc Welding Products
• Friction Welding Products
ARC WELDING PRODUCTS
In Romania, Meximpex SRL is the distributor of arc welding products manufactured by Lincoln Electric Group - world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products.
Recognized as the welding experts, Lincoln Electric Group provides leading technology products and solutions.
LINCOLN ELECTRIC PRODUCTS
1. Welding equipments manufactured by
• Stick Welders
• TIG Welders
• MIG Flux-Cored Welders
• Multi-Process Welders
• Advanced Process Welders
• Multi-Operator Welders
• Engine Driven Welders
• Semiautomatic Wire Feeders
• Submerged Arc Welders
• Submerged Arc Wire Feeders
• Plasma Cutters
• Welding Guns
• Welding Gear
• Robotic Automation
• Weld Fume Control
2. Consumables manufactured by
• Stick Electrodes
• MIG/MAG and WIG Wires
• Metal-Cored Wires - Gas-Shielded
• Flux-Cored Wires - Self-Shielded
• Flux-Cored Wires - Gas-Shielded
• Submerged Arc
• Stainless and High Alloy
• Aluminum MIG /WIG Products
More about LINCOLN ELECTRIC
HARRIS GROUP PRODUCTS
Harris Calorific member of Harris Products Group, and subsidiary of Lincoln Electric Company, offers a high quality product line of welding and cutting torches, cutting, welding, and heating tips, industrial manifolds and cutting outfits.
More about HARRIS GROUP
FRICTION WELDING PRODUCTS
Meximpex SRL is also the sole representative and distributor in Romania of Thompson Friction Welding Ltd, UK with over 50 years of imppressive experience in the friction welding industry.
About friction welding technology
The Thompson's machines are delivered all over the world for a wide range of applications covering a multitude of industries.The friction welding technology is a completely mechanical solid-phase process in which heat generated by friction is used to create high-integrity joint between similar or dissimilar metals, and even thermoplastics.
The versatile process means it can be used in a wide range of component manufacturing applications for cars, trucks, and construction machines, as well as tools used in oil and water exploration and mining.
More about THOMPSON FRICTION WELDING
Thompson welding machines provide cost effective solutions for production engineering processes:
• Model 15 of friction welding machine is ideal for small components: drill bits, engine valves, copper or aluminum electrical connectors, gear levers.
• Model 50 & 60 of friction welding machines are multi-purpose machines widely used in the automotive industry: smaller hydraulic ram rods, axles, steering components, drill rods, turbo-charger rotors, gear clusters
• Model 80, 125 & 250 of friction welding machines are heavy-duty multi-purpose machines used for construction equipment and commercial truck components, API drill pipe, large hydraulic ram rods, and cylinders, track rollers.
All Thompson friction welding machines are supplied with Programmable Logical Control which incorporates a computerized quality monitoring system.